GROUP WALKS – hour-long walks at 11am and 1pm Mon-Fri
- £10 per dog | £5 per extra dog from same home
Small groups (max. 4 dogs). Your dog is picked up and dropped home. We travel in a van fitted with individual cages that have anti-slip flooring, light, soft bedding and water bowls. We walk at various places on the Wirral that are safe and fun for dogs to explore, play, interact and enjoy.
SOLO WALKS – limited availability Mon-Fri
- 30 minutes: £10 one dog | £13 for two dogs from same home
- 45 minutes: £13 one dog | £16 for two dogs from same home
- 60 minutes: £16 one dog | £19 for two dogs from same home
For dogs that prefer 1-on-1 time and, therefore, get more from being walked individually. Also good for dogs that don’t like to be in vehicles. There is a £2 discount on all solo walks for Port Sunlight village residents.
Ready to book your dog walking service?
Simply call 07804 572963
Our dog walking services include:
- Collection and return home;
- Transport in modern van with bespoke-fitted dog cages;
- Towel down for a wet/muddy dog;
- Fresh water;
- Good quality grain-free treats;
- Photos and videos from walks on our Facebook page.
- Safety, fun, exploration and exercise.
Where we go to walk:
Group walks take place at various dog-friendly places on the Wirral e.g. Royden Park, Storeton Woods, Dibbinsdale and Thurstaston beach. Solo walks usually take place in your local area.
We walk small groups:
A maximum of four dogs are walked on groups. I am insured for up to six dogs, but feel that less is definitely more. The dogs’ safety and walking needs are put first and, therefore, I walk them in small, manageable groups accordingly.
Dogs can be walked off-lead with your written consent and only after I have walked your dog for a while, so I can assess their recall with me and how they interact with other dogs and people. Dogs will be put back on the lead when required (e.g. other animals in the vicinity, crossing any roads, getting in/out of the van and so on).